It’s true that you have a number of attorneys to choose from for your estate planning in the greater Ventura County and LA County areas, but we want to be the team you choose – not just for results, but also for the overall enjoyable experience with our firm.
These matters deal with life savings, futures, and other matters that are often too scary think about in our everyday practices. Making plans of this nature should be done with comfort, with all of the facts, and with professionals who listen to and execute your wishes comprehensively.
- In order to provide this for our clients, we operate under the following commitments to our clients:
- Commitment to Provide Exceptional Personal Service: This means prompt responses to phone calls, clear explanations to your questions, and a desire to ensure that your expectations are exceeded.
- Commitment to Provide Thoughtful and Caring Advice: Good legal counsel is more than just legal advice. We listen carefully and then bring our expertise to provide you with thoughtful counsel.
- Commitment to Provide the Highest Quality Legal Solutions: Through continuing education and membership in the highly acclaimed organization, Wealthcounsel, LLC, we are constantly striving to improve the quality of legal solutions we provide our clients.
- Commitment to Continuing Care of Existing Clients: Our clients are our greatest asset, so we make sure to keep in touch with you so changes in the law or your personal life circumstances will always be taken into consideration.
- Commitment to Charge Fair Fees: We believe that you are entitled to all of the above for a fair fee.
Call our offices today if you are in Thousand Oaks, or elsewhere in Ventura or LA County and are in need of trustworthy estate planning services. We can be reached at (805) 372-1507.